You can get the offline application using either of these options:
- Installation from a CD.
- Downloading it from the official NECO website.
Installation from CD
All centers that have registered to take the SSCE Examination are provided with a registration package which contains a CD. This is the NECO SSCE offline application.
The following step will guide you on how to download the offline application on your system.
- Launch a web browser on your PC.
- Visit https://www.neco.gov.ng/our-exams/ssce-internal/ click on Our Exams tab and select SSCE internal,
- Scroll down to the download section and choose the version
that's compatible with your system (64-bit or 32-bit)
- Wait for the download to finish.
- Install the app on your PC.