Here is a step by step guide on how to register your candidate on SSCE Internal:
- Log into your BECE account through https://bece.neco.gov.ng/
- On your account dashboard’s menu, click on “Register Candidate” which is on the left-hand side of your screen. This will take you to the registration form. See the image below:
- Fill out all required details. Click on the “Next” button which is at the bottom-right or top-right of your screen to go to the next page after you must have completed the required information
- Upload your passport photograph and click on the “submit” button
If after selecting your passport photograph, you can’t see the “submit” button, kindly zoom out your page and you will see the “submit” button and then click on the “Next” button afterwards.
- Select your subjects. Bear in mind that you have to select a minimum of eleven and a maximum of twelve subjects with nine pre-selected for you.
(See the image below for description)
- Fill out your ca1 and ca2 scores for all your selected subjects, then click on the “NEXT” button. See the image above.
- Read through the information you provided and then click on the “SAVE” button which is at the top-right side of your screen. See the image below:
There! Proceed to print out your validation lists for validation.