Here is a step by step guide on how to register your candidate on SSCE Internal:
- Visit https://bece.neco.gov.ng/ and log in to your BECE account.
- On your account dashboard’s menu, click on Register Candidate. This will take you to the registration form. See the image below:
- Fill out all required details and click on the Next button which is at the bottom-right or top-right of your screen.
- Click on the image below to upload your passport photograph.
- Click on the Submit button, then click on the Next button.
- Select your subjects. (A minimum of eleven and a maximum of twelve subjects ). See the image below for a description.
- Fill out your CA1 and CA2 scores for all your selected subjects, then click on the Next button.
- Read through the information you provided to make sure it is correct, then click on the SAVE button. See the image below:
There you go! You have successfully added this candidate!