The biometrics capturing is the last stage of the registration process and below are a step by step guide on how to capture your biometrics on the biometrics app:
- Download the biometrics app here https://www.neco.gov.ng/our-exams/ssce-int-2021/ install and run it on your system
- Input your centre number and click on the 'proceed' button to log in. This will direct you to your dashboard
- Click on the update candidate list button which is at the top right of your dashboard, to retrieve the candidates you've already registered online. See the image below:
- Confirm your admin login details to proceed with updating your candidates' list. See the image below:
- On your dashboard, click on the biometric capture column which is at the top-right middle of your dashboard. This will take you to the fingerprint capturing page.
- Connect your fingerprint scanner to your computer, select the candidate you want to capture and then click on the start capture button to start capturing your fingerprint.
- Click on the 'save biometric' button to save the captured candidate after you're done capturing all the fingerprints. See the image below:
- After you've captured all your candidates, and before you exit the biometric capture page, click on the 'upload biometric' button which is at the top-right of your screen and all your captured candidates will be uploaded. See the image below:
Once you've uploaded your captured candidates, you're done with the biometric capturing.