The SENIOR SCHOOL CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION (SSCE) INTERNAL examination is taken by candidates in the final year of Secondary School Education.
The SSCE INTERNAL offline and online applications are a suite of software that enables schools(centres) to register their candidates (offline application), make payment (online app), and manage their candidates' information for the SSCE internal (Jun/Jul) Examination.
Click HERE to find out how to download the SSCE Internal offline app.
The minimum number of candidates to be registered by a school for SSCE Internal is twenty (20). Any centre registering less than 20 candidates is deemed unviable.
- Centres must have been registered with NECO and in the database.
- For new centres, the URL will be provided only after a centre has submitted its validation list to NECO, but for an existing centre, kindly follow the URL provided to you.
- Centres must visit the nearest NECO state office with their candidates' validation slip for candidate accreditation by the state officer.
- Centres must validate candidates before they can make payment for their registration.
- Any centre registering less than 20 candidates is deemed unviable and will have to pay an unviable fee.
With the SSCE (Internal) Examination Portal, you can perform these task below:
- Update Centre information by creating an admin account.
- Login and Make payments for the validated candidates.
- Upload candidate information and generate exam number.
- View candidates and print photo cards.
- Upload candidates’ third-year continuous assessment scores (CA3)
You might find these articles helpful:
Kindly visit our SSCE_internal website for more information.