The Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE) is taken by candidates in the final year of Basic school.
The registration process starts with the offline App.
The BECE offline and online applications are a suite of software that enables schools(centres) to register their candidates (offline application), make payment (online app), and manage their candidates' information for the BECE Online Examination.
Click HERE to find out how to download the BECE offline app.
The minimum number of candidates to be registered by a school for BECE is twenty (20). Any centre registering less than 20 candidates is deemed unviable.
- Centres must have been registered with NECO and in the database.
- For new centres, the URL will be provided only after a centre has submitted its validation list to NECO, but for an existing centre, kindly follow the URL provided to you.
- Centres must visit the nearest NECO state office with their candidates' validation slip for candidate accreditation by the state officer.
- Centres must validate candidates before they can make payment for their registration.
- Any centre registering less than 20 candidates is deemed unviable and will have to pay an unviable fee.
With the BECE Portal, you can perform these task below:
- Update Centre information by creating an admin account.
- Login and Make payments for the validated candidates.
- Upload candidate information and generate exam number.
- View candidates and print photo cards.
- Upload candidates’ third-year continuous assessment scores (CA3)
You might find these articles helpful: