How to use Registration Token
The Registration Token is used by candidates to register for the SSCE External Exam, either by themselves or through a Registration Point. Now, before a candidate can sit for the SSCE External Exam, they need to Purchase a Registration Token, a candidate can purchase his/her Registration Token from their accounts or go to the nearest Registration Point. For more information, kindly read on How to Purchase a Registration Token
The steps below will guide you on How to Use Registration Token
- First Login to your account with your Username and Password.
- After you've logged into your account click on Token from the menu list. When the page opens you’ll be able to view a list of all your purchases.
- If you have the offline application installed on your system already, launch the application. On the screen, you’ll be required to activate your account using your username password and your Registration Token.
- After entering all your details, click on the Activate button.
- Once Activated you’ll be logged into the application, you can begin the registration process.