Register and Activate your Account as an Operator
As an Operator you’ll be required to Register and Activate your account before you can begin registering candidates for the Nov - Dec SSCE External Exams. After completion you’ll be referred to as a Registration Point, which enable candidates locate you from their online portal.
Follow the steps below to Register and Activate your Account as an Operator.
- Go to http://operators.neco.gov.ng
- Click on Register here located at the top right side of your screen.
- Fill in the required information and click on Register.
- A verification email will be sent to the email address you provided at the point of registration.
Activating your Account:
Once you’ve completed the registration process, you need to activate your account. You can do so by;
- Logging into your email, and look for a message from NECO which will contain your Verification Link.
- Open the message and Click on the Verification Link like so;
- The link will open up a page where you’ll be requested to Create a New Password. Input your desired password and click on the Create Password Button. After which, you’ll be taken to the login page.
- You can now use your registered email and password to log in.
NB: Please note that the VERIFICATION LINK is only valid for 24 hours. Ensure to verify your account within the specified time.