As an Operator, you’ll be required to Register and Activate your account before you can begin registering candidates for the Nov - Dec SSCE External Exams. After completion, you’ll be referred to as a Registration Point, which enables candidates to locate you from their online portal.
Follow the steps below to Register and Activate your Account as an Operator.
- Go to http://operator.neco.gov.ng
- Click on Register here located at the top right side of your screen.
- Fill in the required information and click on Register.
- A verification email will be sent to the email address you provided at the point of registration.
- Click the link and set up your password and you are all done!