If you did not upload your candidate's CA 3 at the appointed time you'll be required to pay a late fee charge, before you'll be able to upload any candidate's CA3.
The fee for late CA 3 upload can be found here https://www.neco.gov.ng/fees-payments/ and is required before any candidate will be allowed to check their results.
Use these steps below to make payment for late CA 3:
- Log into your SSCE internal account with your username and password.
- From your dashboard, you can either click on the Make Payment button or use the Payment button located on the side menu to begin your purchase.
- Select the Late CA3 option and click on the Submit button.
- You'll be redirected to the Remita web page to complete your purchase.
- Once your purchase is completed, you'll be able to upload your CA 3.
- Visit the SSCE Int application and enter each Candidate's CA 3 that was not uploaded previously.