To Register a candidate for the SSCE External Examination, first you need to purchase a registration quota. You can read up How to Purchase a Registration Quota for guidance on how to purchase quota.
After purchasing the registration quota, candidates can go ahead to register by filling in the registration form and finally, capture biometrics on the offline App with your generated Biometrics Reference Number (BRN).
The steps below will guide you on how to register a Candidate for SSCE External:
- First, log in to your account with your Username and Password.
- After you have successfully logged into your account click on the Register Candidate Button from the Sidebar. (See the Image below for description)
- Fill in all required fields on the bio-data page. (See the Image below for description)
- Select a minimum of 8 subjects and a maximum of 9 subjects. (See the Image below for description)
- Capture and upload a passport photograph.
- Make sure you do not have any cap or hat on.
- Make sure you do not have any glasses on.
- Make sure the light source is from your front and not your back.
- Make sure your passport photo has a white background.
- The image should not be more than 2mb and should be supported by JPEG or PNG.
(See the Image below for description)
- After the successful completion of the steps above, a Biometric Reference Number (BRN) will be generated for you. (See the Image below for description)
- Take your generated Biometric Reference Number (BRN) to a registered cafe operator near you to capture your fingerprint and complete registration.
- Upon completion of biometric capture, log into your account to print your photocard. (See the Image below for description).
That's it, you are all done!