As an Operator, you are required to Register and Activate your account before you can register candidates for the SSCE External (Nov/Dec) Examination. When you have acquired an account with us, you will be referred to as a Registration Point. Prospective candidates can now locate you from our Operator portal for their registration.
Follow the easy steps below to Register and Activate your Account as an Operator.
- Go to http://operator.neco.gov.ng
- Click on Register button located at the top right side of your screen.
- Fill in the required information and click on Register.
- A verification email will be sent to the email address you provided at the point of registration.
- Click on the link and you will be redirect to where you can set up your password.
- You are all done!