Biometrics capture is the last step required to complete candidates' registration process for the SSCE External. A candidate has to capture his/her biometrics before they can be issued Registration Number.
Follow the easy steps below to complete this process:
- Launch Offline Application.
- Enter your existing username and password.
- Verify the candidate's Biometric Reference Number (BRN)
- Plugin futronic fingerprint scanner.
- Click on the start button and scan all fingers and thumbs until then turn green.
- Once this process is completed you will be redirected to your SSCE Ext online account to printout your examination photocard.
That's it, you are all done!