Any school that fails to upload their CA3 within the stipulated period will pay a penalty fee of Twenty-five Thousand Naira (N25,000.00) before they're allowed to upload their ca3 scores, after which their results will be released within two to three days of successful upload.
Follow the steps below to make payment for late CA 3:
- Log into your SSCE internal or BECE account
- From your dashboard, click on the Make Payment button
- Select the exam year on the check-out box and the system automatically brings up the amount to be paid, then click on "proceed to check out"
- Confirm the payment details by clicking on the check box, then click on "Submit"
- You'll be redirected to remita, fill out your details and submit
- Select your payment method
- Once your purchase is completed successfully, go back to your account to upload your ca3 scores