While purchasing a token either through Bank Branch or a mobile transfer, you'll need to troubleshoot your payment in order for the payment to be validated. Unfortunately, unlike paying through your card which happens in real-time, payments made through the bank require you to visit the bank to make a deposit. During this period the system is unaware of the payment until you troubleshoot it.
Now if you made a payment using Bank Branch and you weren't given a token after the transaction, or you made any type of payment at all, use the following steps to troubleshoot the payment:
- Visit the NECO Result page and log in to your account
- On your dashboard or the side menu, click on TRANSACTIONS. All previous transactions will be listed out.
- Click on the CHECK STATUS button beside the transaction of your choosing.
- The payment status will be loaded, Click RETRY to attempt the Transaction again.
- Once payment is confirmed, the transaction will be approved, you can view your tokens in MY TOKENS.