A token works like a scratch card, it is used to check results when they are released by NECO. Please note that NECO no longer uses scratch cards to check results, you can only use a token to check the result.
Follow the steps below to Purchase a token and check your results:
- Visit the NECO Result page: result.neco.gov.ng
- Click on PURCHASE TOKEN button,
- Enter your login details. If you have not yet registered see this article; Register an account
- Click on 'PURCHASE TOKEN' either on the side menu or on your Dashboard.
- Enter the number of tokens you wish to buy and click on PAY NOW
- A receipt will be shown next, tick the box to confirm payment and click PROCEED TO PAY
- You'll be redirected to the Remita payment page, choose your type of payment whether Card, Bank Branch, Account, Internet Banking, Pocket Money. Once you've chosen your preferred payment method click SUBMIT.
- Once payment is confirmed, you'll be taken back to your account where you'll see your purchased tokens listed out on the right-hand side of the screen, click GO TO TOKENS, to view all tokens.
- View all purchased tokens by clicking on MY TOKENS